Thursday, November 28, 2013

1st Thanksgiving

This is my first Thanksgiving as a mom and I'm feeling very thankful! 

I'm so thankful that my little boy is so healthy and curious and funny and happy and sweet!  
He picked the book before all the other toys :)

I am thankful that I get to see this smile at least once a day:

I'm thankful that I've had no problems with breastfeeding (other than some common occurrences) and I've been able to breastfeed exclusively for over eight months.  

I'm thankful for having the chance to be a mommy when there's so many people out there struggling to conceive or have lost thief babies.  And I'm thankful that I recognize that I'm lucky because I feel thankful every day for my boy...not just on Thanksgiving. 



I'm thankful that I have all that I do because although it's not everything, it's enough for me.  I get to be at home a lot with Kevin, go to school, work with students, and follow my dreams.  

And most of all, I'm thankful that I get to spend my life being a mom and sharing every day with my dear Kevin and my whole family. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment